Account Manager Assistant Supervisor
A Beverly Consulting client, a dynamic, growing company in the Lexington area is seeking Account Manager Assistant Supervisors for their organization.The Account Manager Assistant Supervisor will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the operation including client production, customer service, and the launch process, and assisting the Supervisor in leading the team in the development and implementation of company strategies, policies, and procedures.
The person selected for this position will:
College degree or 3 – 5 years’ previous experience in Account Management required. Previous management experience preferred. The
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients.
- Assist the Account Management Supervisor with tracking the production of accounts; this includes but is not limited to, revenue, income, income per block, income per reservation, decline %, etc.
- Monitor and track the profitability of accounts.
- Recap productivity of all assigned accounts and monitor trends monthly for teams’monthly reports.
- Participate in the quarterly account review and make recommendations for improved profitability and client service; develop and implement a plan to generate additional revenue from current and future clients.
- Ensure that all team members are within the assigned metrics, which at the minimum will include credit card percent and income percent.
- Assist team members as they need support.
- Audit requests completed by Account Managers.
successful candidate should have demonstrated strong ability to negotiate, teach others, and report on key metrics; strong organizational skills; a demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace; demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and deliver superior service with a high degree of accuracy; demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and navigating the internet. Demonstrated ability to problem solve at a high level through critical thinking; high level of professionalism; demonstrated ability to learn and grow depth of industry knowledge; and excellent personal interaction, communication and phone skills along with a high degree of initiative, personal responsibility, ownership, and commitment to providing the highest level of customer service. Call center and/or hospitality experience highly preferred. Hours for this position will be 12:00pm to 9:00pm or 2:00pm to 11:00pm, Sunday through Thursday. $40 to 45K salary plus excellent benefits offered.
Interested applicants should send resume (MS Word Attachment) to email@example.com for consideration.