Accounts Payable Specialist - Hussung Mechanical Contractors
Excellent opportunity for a strong full cycle Accounts Payable Specialist! Looking for an experienced individual who can handle high volume processing.
• Matching invoices, batching, and coding for Vendors and Subcontractors.
• Prepare and maintain Lien Waivers.
• Month end reconciliation to General Ledger.
• Sales & Use Tax.
• Weekly check runs.
• Maintain accurate accounts payable files for paid vendors.
• Maintain vendor files to include all pertinent documents.
• Monitor and maintain W-9 files for vendors.
• Monthly close of accounts payable.
• Research and resolve vendor inquires.
• Monitoring of vendor discount opportunities and ensure timely payment.
• 5+ years experience Construction industry Timberline, Sage or similar Software experience.
• Attention to detail.
• Excel experience.
• Organization skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Self motivated.
• Solid skills in multi-tasking.
Job Type: Full-time
• 5 + years accounts payable experience: 5 years
• High school or equivalent