Architectural Draftsman - Bristol Group
Bristol Group Inc, an innovative, comprehensive leader for design/build construction and precast manufacturing, has an immediate opportunity available for a talented and experienced Architectural Draftsman looking for an immediate opportunity to be a member of an excellent design team. A successful candidate must be proficient with reading and detailing architectural drawings as well as utilizing Microsoft Office and AutoCAD software. The ability to work independently or in collaboration is essential. Critical to this position is detail orientation and the ability to follow through on a described set of objectives.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 2+ years AutoCAD experience required
- Computer literacy including Excel required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- A 2-yr technical degree with CAD curriculum, or equivalent and certificate of completion in CAD design from accredited technical institution preferred
- Experience with SolidWorks, StructureWorks, or other 3D modeling software strongly preferred
Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
For additional information about Bristol Group, including the company mission statement and project portfolio, please visit www.bristolgrp.com