Assistant Director of Facilities Management - Oldham County Board of Education
JOB DESCRIPTION: ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
1. Minimum: Architectural or mechanical engineering degree working towards registration. Desirable: Registered Architect or Engineer.
2. A minimum of five (5) years successful practice in project management.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of construction law, building codes, project administration and applicable regulations set forth by the Kentucky Department of Education.
4. Detail oriented and capable of achieving job goals/assignments with a minimum of supervision.
5. Able to push, pull and lift 45 lbs. and bend at the waist, kneel and lift hands over head and climb.
JOB GOAL: Directs the planning and construction of capital improvement projects for the district
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Compensation will be determined by the Superintendent based on the number of contract days and appropriate board-approved salary schedule.
TO APPLY: Visit the Oldham County website at www.oldham.kyschools.us and click on job opportunities and use the Talent ED program to begin your application.