Construction Project Manager/ Superintendent
compensation: Competitive salary and benefit package based on experience and qualifications.
employment type: full-time
Churchill McGee, LLC, an established general contractor in Central Kentucky specializing in commercial tenant fit-up and historical remodeling, has an immediate opening for a Project Manager/Superintendent with a strong background in construction.
The Project Manager/Superintendent will plan, direct, and coordinate activities related to construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems thereby providing overall administrative and tactical direction for construction projects. Responsibilities include budgeting, scheduling, implementing, and hands on work as required by project. Quality and customer satisfaction are paramount.
We are looking for a self-motivated, hardworking team player that wants to establish a long term relationship with a lot of growth opportunity.
- Five years industry experience supervising construction projects of increasing complexity
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in business or construction management
- Understand and execute the Owner contract, work plans, addenda, and specifications
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with
architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines
- Complete monthly billing for each project
- Handle, review, and approve all submittals
- Complete the buy-out process and purchase materials for projects
- Work in the field when needed and where possible
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate the competencies of achieving results, communication, collaboration, and building
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news
- Understanding of how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Challenge others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and mentor