Civil Engineer - Bristol Group
Bristol Group Inc, an innovative, comprehensive leader for design/build construction and precast manufacturing, has an immediate opportunity available for a talented and dedicated Civil Engineer looking for career growth opportunities.
Based in Lexington, KY this position is a full-time opportunity complete with a competitive salary and an exceptional work environment. Our immediate benefits package includes a 401K plan with a fully vested employer match, health/dental/vision insurance with significant employer contribution, short & long term disability insurance, life insurance, paid time off program, and continuing education program.
Representative Duties and Responsibilities:
Preference will be given to candidates with at least two years of civil design experience. Strong favor will be given to those with a BS in Civil Engineering and AutoCAD competency.
- Plot and assemble development plans
- Produce grading, drainage, and erosion control plans
- Manage permit procurement process and schedule
- Assist with estimating the civil portion of construction opportunities
- Provide preliminary engineering designs, to include cost effective options, in support of bidding endeavors
- Work with CAD Drafters to provide conceptual drawings in support of upcoming projects
- Assist with streamlining and enhancing current engineering practices for the company
- Actively work with site superintendents to manage civil projects
Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
For additional information about Bristol Group, including the company mission statement and project portfolio, please visit www.bristolgrp.com.