Construction Project Manager (Experienced) - Churchill McGee, Inc.
Competitive Salary and Benefit Package for Proven Leaders
Employment Type: Full-Time
• 2 Annual performance bonuses
• Profit sharing per job
• 401K Match
• Short and Long-term disability
If you are a resourceful leader looking to grow your career and salary, we are looking for you. Churchill McGee, LLC, a general contractor specializing in light commercial construction, has an immediate opening for a Project Manager to lead our expanding work in the Central Kentucky area.
We are looking for a motivated, hardworking team player with a strong background in construction who wants to establish a long-term, reliable career with a growing company.
The Project Manager will plan, direct, and coordinate activities related to construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems thereby providing overall administrative and tactical direction for construction projects. Responsibilities include budgeting, scheduling, implementing, and hands on work as required by project. Quality and customer satisfaction are paramount.
- Five years industry experience supervising construction projects of increasing complexity
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in business or construction management
- Understand and execute the Owner contract, work plans, addenda, and specifications
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines
- Complete monthly billing for each project
- Handle, review, and approve all submittals
- Complete the buy-out process and purchase materials for projects
- Work in the field when needed and where possible
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate the competencies of achieving results, communication, collaboration, and building teamwork
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news
- Understanding of how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Challenge others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and mentor