Director of Business Development - Bristol Group
Bristol Group is searching for dynamic Business Development leadership to accelerate the building of our brand of exceptional value design services, manufactured high performance building components and solid track record of delivering expert construction services. Some of the attributes we are looking for in the ideal candidate include:
- Seeks a team environment where demonstrated ability and attitude drive growth and opportunity
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and is able to translate that in to clear, achievable goals which create opportunities and position the company’s brand for greater success
- Has a strong work ethic and is willing to put in the effort to research and develop relationships, networks, and opportunities that lead to success
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of strategic marketing and business development concepts as well as the ability to utilize strong interpersonal communications skills to attract opportunities to the company
- Analyzes specific project potential taking into consideration Bristol’s value proposition and capabilities
- Demonstrates long sales cycle success and advancement
- Makes personal calls on top tier account prospects
- Communicates with skill in the writing, presentation and leadership of media objectives
- Builds strong relationships with leaders of industry, utilities, government, economic development and service providers
- Manages multiple opportunities simultaneously
- Has an architectural, engineering or construction background
- Possesses principled values based on a solid ethical foundation of honesty and integrity
The rewards for exceptional performance include a competitive base salary and an excellent incentive package based on growth and success. This opportunity is full-time with a complete benefits package and a Lexington, KY based office.
Interested individuals can learn more about us at www.bristolgrp.com and resumes can be emailed to email@example.com.