Energy Management Specialist - Oldham County Board of Education
1. High school graduate with technical training in energy management desire; must have Kentucky HVAC journeyman license.
2. Experience in maintaining hot water boilers.
3. Experience in maintaining central and unit air conditioning systems.
4. Experience in maintaining air handlers and HVAC control circuitry.
5. Knowledge and experience in operating direct digital control systems.
6. Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
Reports to: Maintenance Director
Supervises: Personnel as may be assigned by the Maintenance Director
Job Goal: Provide oversight over all HVAC controls in order to provide a comfortable learning environment and to maintain efficiency in operation of HVAC systems.
Click here to view the full job profile and responsibilities