Estimator / Project Coordinator
Beverly Consulting client in the Lexington area is seeking an onsite Estimator / Sales / Project Coordinator for their manufacturing client. The successful candidate will lead and manage all aspects of the project including sales, estimating, coordinating, executing, and managing the service work for the client. This position will serve as the Project Manager and be responsible for contract and material organization; scheduling manpower to effectively complete projects; coordinating and interacting with other managers as well as other trade estimators/coordinators, sales and marketing personnel; and attending safety and management meetings.
This role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Estimating - job site execution and coordination between the customer, foreman, subcontractors, suppliers and other Company staff. Reviews data to determine needs for manpower, cost and purchasing of tool crib and administrative personnel.
- Project scheduling, safety, job cost tracking, subcontractor pricing and change order estimation
- Billing and invoice preparation and payment assistance when required
- Sales - customer contact, follow up after completion of work, developing new opportunities
- Employee and customer retention and relationship building
- Attend safety, training, sales, strategy, and other meetings as required.
4 year college degree highly preferred (technical/mechanical, engineering or business disciplines); experience in construction project management a plus. Candidates should have proficiency with MS Office Suite, and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience in construction related industry, automotive or heavy equipment, engineering, sheet metal, or sales environments highly preferred.
Selected candidates must be able to work independently with little supervision; work well under pressure situations and effectively manage multiple priorities; bring decisive, focused leadership; and be results driven. This position requires strong analytical and problem solving ability and mechanical aptitude. Must be on call 24/7 and available to respond quickly and positively to client at any given time when the need arises, even during off hours. $65 – 100+K. Position offers excellent benefits package, including 100% paid health insurance.
Interested applicants should send resume (MS Word Attachment) to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.