Finish Carpenter - Churchill McGee, Inc.
Competitive Salary and Benefit Package for Proven Leaders
Employment Type: Full-Time
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• 401K Match
• Short and Long-term disability
If you’re a resourceful individual looking to grow your career and salary, we are looking for you. Churchill McGee, LLC, a general contractor specializing in commercial construction, has an immediate opening for a Finish Carpenter to join our expanding work in the Central Kentucky area.
We are looking for a motivated, hardworking team player with a strong background in carpentry work who wants to establish a long-term, reliable career with a growing company.
- Five (5) years experience in construction scopes of work (plan reading, scheduling
- Understand and execute the Owner contract, work plans, addenda, and specifications
- Follow all OSHA guidelines
- Work in the field when needed and where possible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate the competencies of achieving results, communication, collaboration, and building teamwork
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- Daily check-ins with Project Manager
- Have small hand tools as required