compensation: Competitive salary and benefit package based on experience and qualifications.
employment type: full-time
Churchill McGee, LLC, an established general contractor in Central Kentucky specializing in commercial tenant fit-up and historical remodeling, has an immediate opening for a General Laborer with a strong background in construction.
Laborer responsibilities include organization, implementing, and hands on work as required by project. Quality and customer satisfaction are paramount.
We are looking for a self-motivated, hardworking team player that wants to establish a long term relationship with a lot of growth opportunity.
- Five years experience in construction scopes of work (plan reading, scheduling)
- Understand and execute the Owner contract, work plans, addenda, and specifications
- Follow all OSHA guidelines
- Work in the field when needed and where possible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate the competencies of achieving results, communication, collaboration, and building
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- Daily check-ins with Project Manager
- Have small hand tools as required