J.R. Hoe has an immediate opening for an Inside Sales & Operations Coordinator in its Louisville, KY Sales and Distribution office.
Generous Benefit Package that includes: Vacation & Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K (with match), Life Insurance, etc.
Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
About JR Hoe: J.R. Hoe is a leading manufacturer and supplier of high quality iron castings and steel fabrications for the construction industry. Founded in 1909, we are a proud, family-owned and 100% Kentucky-based company with our home office and production facility in Middlesboro, KY and our Sales and Distribution office in Louisville, KY.
As the leading supplier of municipal castings and highway fabrications in the Kentucky/Southern Indiana region, J.R. Hoe – Louisville is responsible for distributing a wide range of construction site products for stormwater, wastewater, utility and architectural applications. J.R. Hoe – Louisville manages a large and comprehensive inventory of construction and infrastructure products which it supplies to its customer base through jobsite deliveries as well as customer pick-ups.
Customer satisfaction is the core strength of our business in our Louisville Sales office. As the leading supplier of municipal castings in the region, J.R. Hoe is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and customer service.
Location: Louisville, KY
The Inside Sales & Operations Coordinator position requires daily interaction with customers in person, over the phone and by email. Typical daily responsibilities include: generating and sending price quotes to customers, processing sales orders, coordination of shipping and receiving and inventory management. Strong communication skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel) are required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships; internal as well as customer relationships.
- Responsible for maintaining the supply chain process from the beginning to the end, including load fulfillment and accuracy.
- Processes incoming orders and provides internal and customer status updates as needed.
- Work as a team with inventory personnel and truck drivers to fill orders and coordinate inventory counts.
- Basic ability and/or eagerness to read construction plans and details to perform material take-offs
- Keeps all managers informed about orders, customer concerns, and competition, as well as develop general product knowledge.
- Assist in pulling and prepping customers orders for delivery and/or pick up.
- Operate a forklift to load and unload deliveries, when assistance is needed in the inventory yard
- Commitment to gaining technical knowledge required to handle the full range of customer inquiries
- Assist in general operations in J.R. Hoe Louisville Sales Office
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in construction or construction supply industry
- Familiarity with civil infrastructure construction, precast concrete and/or drainage products a plus
- Valid Drivers License