A Beverly Consulting client is seeking an energetic, creative, skilled Marketing Assistant for their small, coal-related organization in Lexington, KY.
The Marketing Assistant will:
- Effectively utilize social media outlets for increasing client database
- Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing materials
- Develop media packs as well as conducting conferences and trade shows
- Validate and fulfill requests for information and marketing, track mails and requests
- Assist in promotional strategies and product development
- Complete sales-related and marketing administrative projects that include running marketing and sales
- reports, conducting research on company and other assignments in database
- Provide assistance in terms of logistics to events like seminars and trade shows
- Maintain project tracking spread sheets and business line marketing calendars
- Provide administrative aid for various projects related to market, which includes project meetings schedule, minutes of meeting, transcribing notes and composing memos
- Prepare press releases, company newsletter and event announcements
- Update company headlines and news in the corporate website
- Prepare invitations, event agenda, track payments or refunds and registration forms for events
- Generate trade show passes, thank you letters, and form letters for mailing mass brochures to the company’s prospective customers
- Manage marketing and media event budgets and arranging preparatory meetings for trade shows and seminars
The successful candidate should possess skills in project management; have knowledge of marketing principles; understand new technologies and social media, and apply to market principles; exhibit excellent copyright skills and be able to rework technical aspects for a broad range of audiences; have effective presentation skills and acquire market information; answer questions from team of managers, members, clients, and public; be capable of writing reports, procedures, and business correspondence; be able to work individually on self-driven projects; perform effectively equivalent to all levels of employees; demonstrate ability to solve problems; analyze systems and data and suggest appropriate solutions.
Candidates must also have excellent skills in organization,prioritization and time management, have product and customer awareness, work well under stress to meet project deadlines and minute attention to detail, accuracy in performance, and be a highly self-motivated individual.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field and 1– 3 years’ marketing experience required. Experience in the coal industry highly preferred. Some travel to trade shows and client sites required. $35 – 40K base salary and benefits provided. Great opportunity—apply now!
Interested applicants should send resume (MS Word Attachment) to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.