Precast Production Manager - Bristol Group
Bristol Group, Inc., an innovative leader in structural and architectural precast manufacturing, has an immediate opportunity available for a highly motivated Production Manager with industry experience. The ideal candidate will be able to lead a team and build on a culture of integrity, trust and continuous improvement.
The Production Manager coordinates all phases of bed production including weekly schedules, mold fabrication, panel production and quality control. He/she is accountable for the successful performance and profit of each project. Preferred candidates will have a solid understanding of the precast industry, proven experience managing multiple activities concurrently, and an ability to make key decisions in a timely manner. The Production Manager position at Bristol Group is a full-time opportunity complete with a competitive salary, full benefits package, and a Lexington, KY based office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the safety of production operations
- Achieve quality improvement targets leading to a goal of zero defects
- Lead the production team by training, coaching and supporting to achieve safety, quality and production targets
- Plan and schedule projects on a quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily basis
- Maintain proper inventory of production materials to ensure uninterrupted production
- Maintain the order and appearance of production areas such that they are reflective of
- Bristol’s commitment to safety, quality and productivity
- Report production data and use reports to actively manage key elements of the plant production
Desired Skills & Experience
A successful Production Manager must have a passion for the industry and the drive to be part of a continuously growing business. Essential to this position is an inherent ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, customers, and suppliers. Strong preference will be given to candidates with 5-10 years of precast manufacturing experience.
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
For additional information about Bristol Group, including the company mission statement and project portfolio, please visit www.bristolgrp.com.