Project Manager - Concrete & Precast Emphasis
Bristol Group, Inc., an innovative leader in design/build, concrete construction, and precast manufacturing has an immediate opportunity available for a highly motivated Project Manager with industry experience.The ideal candidate will be able to lead a team and build on a culture of integrity, trust and continuous improvement.
The Project Manager coordinates all phases of the project cycle including engineering, estimating, subcontract administration, and construction. He/she is accountable for the successful performance and profit of each project. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the concrete construction industry, proven experience managing multiple activities concurrently, and an ability to make key decisions in a timely manner. The Project Manager position at Bristol Group is a full-time opportunity complete with a competitive salary, full benefits package, and a Lexington,
KY based office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead in the preparations of complete and accurate proposals
- Oversee project purchasing by preparing material bid packages, negotiating, awarding, and writing purchase orders and subcontracts
- Manage job cost reporting to project profitability
- Develop and monitor project schedules utilizing Microsoft Project
- Manage the project change order process
- Ensure safety and quality control programs are properly maintained
- Oversee and manage all project staff
- Prepare conceptual budgets quickly and accurately with limited information
- Manage existing customer relationships
- Seek new opportunities in conjunction with Bristol Group’s business development strategies
- Actively participate in policy and procedure development
Desired Skills & Experience
A successful Project Manager must have a passion for the industry and the drive to be part of a continuously growing business. Essential to this position is an inherent ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, customers, and vendors. Strong preference will be given to candidates with 5-10 years of self-performed concrete construction or precast experience.
Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
For additional information about Bristol Group, including the company mission statement and project portfolio, please visit www.bristolgrp.com.