Project Manager in Georgetown, KY
Our client located in Georgetown, KY is seeking a Project Manager for their
The candidate selected for this role will:
· Coordinate the interrelating activities of subcontractors, suppliers, vendors and
customers, design and efforts to complete projects for clients
· Purchase and monitor the delivery of all needed materials of the project(s) ensuring
conformance to specifications
· Work with PE’s to ensure that project(s) is/are designed and constructed within the
guidelines and technical requirements of the Scope of Work and ensuring
· Coordinate and manage on-site construction activities
· Estimate and assist in proposal preparations for competitively bidding projects
· Solicit prices from subcontractors, vendors and suppliers
· Build and maintain external relationships with key people at the client location to
ensure satisfaction with projects and also to develop new business
· Function as lead or technical expert on applicable projects
· Ensure the safety and quality of work performed.
· Provide strong leadership to construction team members, capitalizing on individual and
group strengths to ensure project targets are achieved.
Ideal candidates will have five (5) years of experience in industrial construction
management. Experience as a Lead Project Manager of a construction
project is required. Preference will be given to candidates with a
Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Engineering or Construction
Management). Candidates must be energetic, self-motivated, enjoy working
with and leading a team, and possess superior organizational, customer service,
motivational and conflict resolution skills.
In addition, candidates must have good facilitation skills with excellent verbal
and written communication ability, attentiveness to detail, follow-up
procedures, and documentation of action. Proficient with MS Office Suite
required. This is an office and field based position.
Client offers excellent salary and benefits package along with a rewarding environment
to work in.
We are also currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
Mechanical & Technical Support
Specialist – Lexington area
Enterprise Business Development/Sales
Executive – Lexington area
5 National Directors of Sales – Remote/West Coast area- must have
hospitality, hotel or travel experience
HR/Office Administrator – Nicholasville, KY
Marketing and Customer Service Rep – Lexington area
Talent Acquisition Specialist – Lexington area
candidates should send resume in Word format to email@example.com for
immediate consideration. For more
information, please visit our website at www.cmiconsulting.com.