Project Superintendent - Bristol Group
Bristol Group Inc., an innovative, comprehensive leader for design/build construction has an immediate opportunity available for a highly motivated Project Superintendent.The Superintendent provides on-site field supervision and technical management for all construction operations. He/she is accountable for the successful performance and profit of each project. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the design build industry, proven experience in managing construction sites, and an ability to make key decisions timely. The Project Superintendent position at Bristol Group is a full-time opportunity complete with a competitive salary, full benefits package, and an exceptional work environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience
- Maintain high level of safety in accordance with company and industry standards
- Establish and maintain high quality standards
- Inspect work in progress to ensure that workmanship adheres to quality standards and project specifications
- In coordination with the Project Manager, ensure all labor, materials, and subcontractors are onsite when required
- Coordinate and manage on-site construction activities from project set up to completion
- Continuously monitor the project schedule
- Direct personnel and subcontractors in the planning and executing of work activities and coordinate phases of construction to avoid delays
- Accurately submit thorough daily/weekly reports
- Review and maintain a field set of drawings
- Manage to the project budget and attain or exceed profit goals
- Effectively communicate with others, including but not limited to suppliers, customers and employees
- Appropriately manage existing customer relationships
- Seek new opportunities in conjunction with Bristol Group’s business development strategies
- Actively participate in policy and procedure development
A successful Project Superintendent must have a passion for the industry and the drive to be part of a continuously growing business. Strong preference will be given to candidates with a Bachelor’s of Science in Construction Management or related field and 5-10 years of design/build experience.
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
For additional information about Bristol Group, including the company mission statement and project portfolio, please