Structural Engineer - Bristol Group
Bristol Group Inc, an innovative, comprehensive leader for design/build construction and precast manufacturing, has an immediate opportunity available for a Structural Engineer with a drive to exceed expectations while minimizing costs & schedules.This career opportunity would be a great fit for a talented individual who is self-motivated and eager to use great modeling software as well as work with others who are truly passionate about design and construction.
Based in Lexington, KY this position is a full-time opportunity complete with a competitive salary and an exceptional work environment. Our immediate benefits package includes a 401K plan with a fully vested employer match, health/dental/vision insurance with significant employer contribution, short & long term disability insurance, life insurance, paid time off program, and continuing education program.
Representative Duties and Responsibilities:
Only licensed structural engineers or those near obtaining licensure will be considered for this position. The ideal candidate will have 3 – 5 years prior experience with precast/pre-stressed concrete, tilt-up, and/or cast in place concrete. Experience SolidWorks or StructureWorks is highly favorable. Significant experience with a 3D modeling software & AutoCAD is an absolute necessity.
- Design and engineer precast/pre-stressed concrete Prepare layouts, sections, shop, and form drawings
- Prepare layouts, sections, shop, and form drawings
- Generate production piece tickets
- Generate erection drawings
- Provide preliminary engineering designs, to include cost effective options, in support of bidding endeavors
- Work with CAD Drafters to provide conceptual drawings in support of upcoming projects
- Assist with streamlining and enhancing current engineering practices for the company
Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
For additional information about Bristol Group, including the company mission statement and project portfolio, please visit