Builders Exchange of Kentucky (BXKY) offers many services and benefits to firms in the industry. The list below, while not comprehensive, gives a recap of the primary services that are offered. Contact BXKY at email@example.com for additional information.
1. Builders Exchange of Kentucky provides an online planroom where members can access all of our construction project information 24 hours a day, 7 day a week. Plans, specs and addenda may also be viewed online. The Exchange includes the most comprehensive coverage of Kentucky and Southern Indiana and reports on approximately 3,000 commercially bidding projects annually as well as hundreds of leads on projects not yet out for bid
2. The BXKY online planroom produces a customizable nightly update report which lists new projects, addenda and bid date extensions that are received each day. This report is e-mailed to members each evening to keep them updated on the projects they are interested in.
3. BXKY is interested in obtaining plans and specs on all work for the Plan Room. If you are aware of a project that we do not have, please advise us with the project details at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to secure the project.
4. Our website may be used to advertise items for sale, announcements, positions open and seminars or classes related to construction.
5. A group Insurance Program which offers health, life, disability and other lines of coverage for salaried and hourly paid personnel is available to member firms. There are participation requirements. This provides you with rates often only available to large employers.
6. A very successful self-insured workers compensation program is available to member firms. There are participation requirements.
7. Members have exclusive access to a variety of discounts through Builders Exchange Affiliate Programs.
8. Training and education programs are held periodically to assist our members on topics which are important to them.
9. Training Rooms are available to member firms, architects, engineers and construction associations on a reservation basis. Architects and engineers are specifically invited to use the room for pre-bid conferences and bid openings.
10. BXKY maintains a liaison with numerous other construction industry organizations.
11. BXKY sponsors multiple events every year, including a Summer Golf Outing in Louisville and tailgating at Keeneland Racecourse in Lexington during the Spring and Fall.